The Winter Warmer Beer Festival is held at the U.S. Cellular Center Asheville (the Civic Center), located at 37 Haywood Street, Asheville, North Carolina 28801.
• Doors open at 1pm (the day of) for Will Call ticket pick-up.
• General Admission entry begins at 3pm - with festival running until 7pm.
• V.I.D. ticket holders enter the festival 45 minutes earlier than general admission, at 2:15pm.
• D.D. (designated driver) folks enter with their party at either time.
All ticket holders are provided a full catered meal, as well as live entertainment from two musical guests.
• General Admission ticket holders also get a souvenir tasting glass, and beer samples (from over 35 regional/local breweries) during the event.
• In addition to the souvenir tasting glass and beer samples, V.I.D. ticket holders enter the festival 45 minutes early, a festival t-shirt, and VID lounge access with additional perks from vendors.
• D.D. (designated driver) folks can enjoy the music, catered meal, and are provided complimentary non-alcoholic drinks.
• YOUR I.D. - NO I.D., NO ENTRY, regardless of age. All ticket holders MUST BE 21 to enter.
• YOUR TICKET.
PURCHASED TICKETS THAT CHOSE "WILL CALL PICK-UP" with PayPal:
These will be available to you inside the Civic Center's left/arena lobby entrance area,
at our "will call" table, beginning at 1:00pm.
PURCHASED TICKETS THAT CHOSE "Mail to Purchaser" with PayPal PRIOR TO JAN. 6th: These have already been mailed to you, and should have already arrived. NOTE, if you have not received your tickets - you must notify us at email@example.com, no ticket, no I.D. - no entry.
ANY TICKETS PURCHASED with PayPal after Jan. 6th: These tickets are automatically processed as "will call" delivery method, and will be available to you inside the Civic Center's left/arena lobby entrance area, at our "will call" table.
There are several parking garages within walking distance: the Civic Center Garage and Rankin Avenue (being the closest) - as well as Wall Street Garage, and Buncombe County Parking Garage. There is also street/metered parking throughout the area.
As we have stated in years past, “the festival will go on” - with tickets being non-refundable. After all, it is a “winter” festival, so that’s part of the fun! It is the standard policy of artists, teams and venues that ticketing policies are “no refunds or exchanges.” So in the case of inclement weather, tickets will not be refunded. There are plenty of hotels within walking distance to the event.
Unfortunately, no - pets of any kind are not allowed (unless they are designated service animals.)
YES. All tickets include a full meal, catered by a local restaurant. There are also snack vendors with yummies available for purchase.
YES. We provide a coat check for our guests.
Breweries provide a 4oz. pour for tasting, and your souvenir glass is provided to you at entry. You may try as many samples as you like during the course of the event. Over 35 breweries attend the event, with 3-6 different types of beer at each brewery.